Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Introducing Muse(ic) Box (?)

This blog has been long neglected. Once I realized how stressed I got trying to write a polished, enlightened tid bit every week, I stopped posting:-P.

BUT I'm back with a much more simple concept. Monday through Friday I'll post a song of the day. I constantly have a tune playing in my head, so I'll just let the world take a sneak peek inside with the song of the day.

Today's song: Think of You by Ledisi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6T94anrIp0 (my apologies for the low quality audio)

I had never heard of Ledisi until I went to a Christmas concert at Yoshi's, a jazz club in SF. I instantly fell in love with her beautiful voice and her spunk. Enjoy!

PS I'm not set on the name "Muse(ic) Box", so let me know if you have better ideas!

No comments: