Sunday, April 4, 2010

Songs for the Climb

I've been in a place where I feel the pull of my dreams and calling. I set out excited, bursts of energy propelling me in one direction, then the other. Inevitably though, I start to feel like I'm at the base of a vast mountain, and as I look up, the prospect of climbing towards my dream seems overwhelmingly daunting. All the bursts of energy quickly become insufficient to give my legs strength to make the climb.

Today though, I was reminded of the power of community to energize when the climb seems like too much. So I thought I'd give a little energy boost to whoever in the online community may happen to read this by sharing one song each day of this week to re-ignite your spark.

Song for the Climb #1 "Shine" by Laura Izibor


This one is for those days when you feel like you'll be stuck at your desk forever...


No comments: